About This Course
This course is based upon the international best-seller book, ‘Breaking India’ by Shri Rajiv Malhotra. This course discusses the ‘Breaking India Forces’ that are currently working to undermine the social, political, cultural and civilizational integrity of India. The ultimate goal of these ‘Breaking India Forces’ is to break India into many pieces. These forces are not just political. For more than a century they have been spinning academic theories which have given ideological foundation to their Breaking India endeavors. These theories are popularized through the sympathetic network which includes academia, media, NGOs and other lobbying groups with vested interests.
This course discusses how the Breaking India forces have concocted racist theories to divide India on the lines of race, caste, gender and class. Exploiting the loopholes in Indian democracy these forces are deconstructing India at its very foundations. Understanding the modus operandi and dynamics of these forces is a necessary step towards stopping these Breaking India Forces. The present course aims to reveal the who’s who nexus of the breaking India forces in India. It will inform you about the leaders, activists, scholars, journalists etc. who are working as Breaking India forces.
What You’ll Learn
- You will learn how the myth of the Aryan Race and the Aryan Invasion Theory were invented; how the German quest for nationalism and European cultural politics resulted in racist theories about India, which were accepted uncritically by Indian scholars.
- You will learn how the Dravidian race was invented; Dravidian identity was constructed; and how classical Tamil traditions and literature were de-Indianized for the benefit of Christianity.
- You will learn how the anti-North Indian Dravidian movement was gradually turned into an anti-Hindu movement of Dravidian Christianity; how the myth of St. Thomas and the ‘Fifth Veda’ were invented by Christians to lay claim on Tamil culture and history with the ultimate goal of Christianizing south India.
- You will learn how the Breaking India Forces control the social discourse in India through western institutions; and how India is being deconstructed through secular and Biblical lens using atrocity literature and Academic Hinduphobia.
- You will learn how India’s leftwing ecosystem was empowered by the Five Waves of Indology emanating from the West. These five waves being Marxist, post-colonial, subaltern, post-modernist and neo-orientalist. You will also learn why it is necessary for Indians to study their opponents.
- You will learn how Christianity originated and expanded across the world at the expense of pagan cultures. You will learn how evangelists view and depict India; and how Christianity, the biggest multi-national corporation in the world intends to convert India to Christianity through many of its networks and institutions.
What You’ll Get
In this course you will get:
- Videos in high quality, of around eight hours, instructed by Shri Rajiv Malhotra himself.
- Reference materials like articles, online discussions and links to books.
- Quizzes which will make you learn faster and more thoroughly.
- Certificate to certify that you have gone through and passed this course.
- Interactive sessions with the instructor.
- Projects where you can engage in directly with the endeavors of Shri Rajiv Malhotra.